Nutrien may revise and update this Legal Notice at anytime and without notice. You are cautioned to review the Legal Notice posted on this website periodically. Your continued use of the website will constitute a deemed acceptance of those changes.
Material contained within the Nutrien website is for information purposes only and is not intended to constitute an offering of securities in any jurisdiction. Information disclosed under the corporate and securities laws of those Canadian and U.S. jurisdictions applicable to Nutrien is not intended to be in any way qualified, amended, modified or supplemented by the information available in, through or on this website. Due to the technical and security risks inherent on the internet, and because the document you access may differ from the original depending on your browser software, the information set out in this website should not be used for the purpose of making investment decisions with respect to Nutrien securities. If you are contemplating trading in Nutrien's securities, you should contact Investor Relations to obtain printed copies of the documents you wish to review.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Nutrien maintains this website for information purposes only as a service to its customers and the internet community. Nutrien will use reasonable efforts to include accurate, relevant and up to date at the time it is posted. Nutrien does not warrant or make any representations or claims as to the accuracy, adequacy completeness and currency or otherwise of the information (including any software algorithms, text, hyperlinks or graphics) provided at this site including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, third-party rights, title, latent defects, uninterrupted service, fitness for any particular purpose or freedom from computer viruses.
In no event shall Nutrien be liable or responsible for any claim, losses or damage, whether direct, special, indirect, moral or consequential, loss of profits or opportunities or legal expenses arising out of the interpretation, reliance upon or other use, authorized or unauthorized, of such information, even if Nutrien is advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
All monetary amounts are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted.
Certain information contained on this website is forward-looking information and relates to, among other things, targeted cost savings, anticipated financial performance, business prospects and strategies. For further information on additional risks and uncertainties, you are advised to consult Nutrien's Annual Information Form under the heading "Forward-Looking Information".
The provision of information on Nutrien's Investment Recovery web page regarding equipment or other articles of personal property, does not constitute an offer to sell any such equipment or personal property by Nutrien. The information on this web page is provided solely for advertisement purposes. The equipment or personal property, when sold, will be sold "as is" with no implied warranties or guarantees with regards to design, standard, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or compliance with any statutes, rules, regulations or orders. The buyer of the equipment or personal property will agree, in a formal agreement of purchase and sale, to indemnify and hold harmless Nutrien, its directors, officers, shareholders, agents and employees from and against any and all claims for death, injury, loss or damages to property that may be caused by or may arise from use of any equipment purchased by the buyer. The formal purchase and sale agreement will be effective upon the acceptance of such agreement by Nutrien. Nutrien will supply the formal purchase and sale agreement, at its own discretion, to prospective buyers who express an interest in equipment advertised on this web page. The advertisement of equipment is, and the formal agreement of purchase and sale shall be governed by Alberta law, without regard for any conflict of laws provisions.
Links to Third-party
Nutrien does not control any third-party website and is therefore not responsible for the accuracy of the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. Nutrien provides such links only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by Nutrien of the linked website or information contained therein. Use of such third-party websites will be solely at your risk. Nutrien will not be liable to you for any claims, losses or damages suffered resulting from or arising out of the interpretation, reliance upon or other use, authorized or unauthorized, of such website or information.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All material found in the pages of this website is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and other countries. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs in the pages of this website may constitute trade names, trademarks or service marks of Nutrien or its subsidiaries, or the use of which may have been licensed to them. The display of trademarks, trade names or service marks on pages of this website does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted to anyone else. Any unauthorized downloading, retransmission, republication or other copying or modification of material posted on this website, including trademarks, trade names and service marks, may violate federal, common or civil law trademark law and copyright law, and may result in legal action.
Internet and E-mail
Visitors to Nutrien's website are reminded that the internet is not yet a fully secure medium and therefore confidentiality and privacy cannot be ensured. Nutrien will not be liable for any damages resulting from the transmission of confidential or personal information.
You may use the logos (the "Marks") and images (the "Images") on this site solely in connection with activities involving Nutrien Ltd. ("Nutrien") and its affiliates provided that you may not use the Marks or the Images (collectively, the "Works") for any commercial purposes. You do not have any right or license to use the Works in connection with the promotion of commercial goods or services or the operation of a commercial enterprise. Any use of a Work shall be (i) subject to the requirements set out on in this paragraph and any additional requirements that Nutrien may advise you of from time to time, including without limitation notices to indicate that the Marks are owned by Nutrien and are being used under license; and (ii) revocable by Nutrien (acting reasonably) at any time. You acknowledge that Nutrien retains the full right, title and interest in and to the Works and all use of the Works by you and all goodwill associated therewith shall ensure solely to the benefit of Nutrien. Upon receiving a request from Nutrien you shall promptly disclose all use of the Works by you or on your behalf together with any related details as Nutrien may reasonably request. All images shall be accompanied by the following note immediately below the image: "Image used under license from Nutrien Ltd."
Social Media Disclaimer
At Nutrien, our purpose is to grow our world from the ground up. As the world’s largest provider of crop inputs, services and solutions, Nutrien plays a critical role in feeding the future by helping growers to increase food production in a sustainable manner. We’re moving the agriculture industry and the world forward – today and for generations to come. We engage with our communities and stakeholders through various social media platforms. We pride ourselves on adhering to our code of conduct and encourage you to read our social media guidelines:
- Nutrien distributes information and communication through the following social media channels:
- Facebook - @nutrienltd
- Twitter - @nutreinltd
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/nutrien
- Instagram - @nutrienltd
- YouTube - /nutrien
- All information distributed through our social media channels is for informational purposes only. Certain information may be forward-looking information and may relate to, among other things, targeted cost savings, anticipated financial performance, business prospects and strategies. For further information on additional risks and uncertainties, you are advised to consult Nutrien's Annual Information Form under the heading "Forward-Looking Information".
- Any opinions or views expressed on our social media channels represent the thoughts of individual users and not necessarily those of Nutrien or any of its corporate partners, affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, staff or members of its respective board of directors.
- Be polite and respectful of others’ views, opinions and statements including those of Nutrien.
- Foul language and inappropriate comments will not be tolerated. Nutrien reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems appropriate, this includes spam, postings from fake profiles, fake or libelous information and off-topic/irrelevant posts and inappropriate language.
- When commenting on Twitter please use the @mention to ensure we are notified of your message.
- When we follow, retweet or comment on another user account it does not constitute an endorsement, agreement with or support of any person, group, affiliation, or information.
- We welcome all questions and comments but sometimes it’s better to do so outside of our social media platforms. Please feel free to contact us directly via our corporate contacts found here: https://www.nutrien.com/contact-us or we may send you a response via a private message.
- The Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. None of Nutrien, its affiliates, or their respective directors, officers or employees will be responsible for any damages that may result from your transmission of confidential or sensitive information through our social media channels.
- Links or references to other sites or materials may be provided through our social media channels. These are not controlled by Nutrien, we do not endorse them and are not liable for any damages arising from information provided on these sites or in these materials.
- You participate on our social media channels at your own risk, and are responsible for the content you post and all activity that occurs under yours accounts, If another party makes a claim against Nutrien that is related to content you submit, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Nutrien and each of its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from those claims and demands.
- No communication to Nutrien through any social media channels shall be deemed to constitute legal or official notice for any purpose.
- We reserve the right to change this disclaimer at any time. Please be advised that this disclaimer should be reviewed regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes.