SAP ARIBA® At Nutrien
Our ongoing vision is to continue to provide an efficient electronic transaction experience using SAP Ariba® that allows us to collaborate seamlessly with suppliers. The Nutrien SAP Ariba® network has existed for some time, but now we are increasing the focus on supplier enablement.
In doing so, Nutrien and our suppliers benefit from standardized processes and automated data. It also improves how we exchange information by creating better visibility into the source-to-pay process.
Future benefits include:
- Get paid faster
- Track the status of your invoices
- Electronic purchase orders and invoices
- More efficient and accurate than paper and manual invoicing processes
- More control over order processing
- Easily convert purchase orders into invoices
- Never lose a document with the searchable archive
- Better communication on both sides
- Opportunity to sell your products and services to more customers through the Ariba Network marketplace
By adopting new processes and technology, we will gain efficiencies leading to improvements in speed, clarity, and the strength of the partnership between Nutrien and suppliers.
The Nutrien Central Procurement Team, working with the Nutrien Procurement network across the organization, continues to be dedicated to the continuous enablement of suppliers from outreach through hyper care. Within Nutrien Central Procurement, we have a Supplier Enablement Team that is increasing its efforts to enable more suppliers onto the SAP Ariba® network. The Supplier Enablement team has begun contacting suppliers, so please look out for communications from them.
Our goal is to provide you, as a supplier, with all the information necessary to interact with us. This page is the source of information for all supplier enablement-related topics. As we progress through this increased level of supplier enablement, we will continue to upload overview presentations, quick reference guides, and other training materials here.