At Nutrien, we believe sustainability can only be achieved with strong foundations. We embed strong corporate governance systems and principles in our business to place the interests of our stakeholders at the center of every decision we make. These include oversight from our Board of Directors, a culture of integrity that informs our activities, and the appropriate systems for cybersecurity and data privacy.
- Continued improvements in Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD).
- To understand our climate-related risk and opportunities, read our TCFD disclosures on pages 96-103 of our 2023 ESG Report linked below.
- We published Environmental Global Standards
- We started linking a component of compensation to cybersecurity performance
- ALL employees received online integrity training
- 100% attendance at all 2022 Board Committee meetings